- Awareness in principles
- Generating social awareness to encourage better education to children’s health and family planning safety, maternity childcare, old age education, population and AIDs control mechanism as well as environment preservation.
- Awareness in practical field
- Collaborating with ongoing INGO’s to establish and continue old age and child education programs especially for those children who doesn’t go to school.
- Making adjustment for school admissions to the people.
- Launching health especially in homeopathy services and sanitation program like family planning, maternity child care program, AIDs and environment safety program.
- Income generating programs: Providing training and awareness program to encourage under privilege people and helps them to be self reliable and generate income through domestic industry.
- Providing loan, vocational training and to develop local leadership for community development and encouraging Domestic social and economic organization.